The packing list for trekking in Nepal includes all the essential gears and clothing you need for Himalayan trek & hike. Clothing is one of the essential requirement for Trekkers. Comfortable footwears and environment suitable clothing can only let you enjoy with the surrounding of your trekking region. A lot of Trekkers don’t know what they should pack for the adventure trek and ruin their trekking experience. Thus we had make a list of gear and clothing one should have during the trek.
Here is Nepal trekking Gear & Clothes packing list which are very essential for Nepal.
- Shoes-lightweight hiking boots are great
- Trekking pants
- T-shirt –Lightweight, Quick-drying
- Rain jacket
- Down Jacket
- Backpack with good waist and chest belt
- Sleeping bag
- Cash- bring enough rupees to cover your trek.
- Water-1L Bottel should be enough –you can refill or buy new bottle in tea house along the Way.
- Trekking poles
- Small First-aid kit – Band-Aids, Diamox( for Altitude sickness) antiseptic Cream
- Hand sanitizer
- Toilet paper- Which you buy along the way
- Quick – Dry – Towel
- Dust Mask – For dusty section of the trail
- Camera ( If you like)
- Sleeping Bag liner
- Jacket (Fiber or Down)
- Woolen Shirts and thick Sweater
- Waterproof Jacket with hood or poncho
- Track Shoes
- Thermal underwear and thermal coat
- 2 pairs of loose-fitting long shorts/ skits
- Pair of Gloves
- Pair of Sandals
- Thermal underwear
- Woolen hat
- Long-Sleeved shirt
- Towel and hankies
- Lightweight walking boots
- 2 pair of thin sock and 2 pair of woolen socks
Equipment’s and Accessories
- Snow glasses and sunglass
- Trekking sticks
- Duffle bag or kit bag to carry to gear while trekking
- 2-4 plastic bags 2-4 large plastic bags to separate clean cloth from dirty ones 6-10 smaller plastic bags to dispose of garbage
- Daypack bag to carry your personal requirement.
- Water bottle, water purifying Tablets
- Toilet articles and towel , toilet paper
- Headlamp, touch
- Matches/ Lighters
- Trekking map, knife, passport photogharph, notebook
Specific clothing are required for specific places. It is not that all the time you need all the things listed above. Clothing and gears also depends on place and duration of your trek. Therefore If you are planning a trek in Nepal, contact us for detail.