Want to explore a lake in the Everest region? The Gokyo Lake Trek offers lakes above 4000m and hiking above 5000m in an alternative route to the Everest base camp. Trek to Gokyo Lakes to explore high land Lakes, Gokyo Ri, and all the mountains of Khumbu region Nepal.
- Private Car/Flight
Gokyo Lake Trek route parts with the classic Everest Base Camp Trek at Namche Bazaar. Heading from west of the Dudh Koshi valley towards Gokyo Lakes we will reach the trekking pinnacle of Gokyo Lakes and Gokyo Ri. Expect calm trails that enable you to concentrate on the sheer regular magnificence of your encompasses – a considerably more shifted and verdant scene than on the exemplary trek.
On account of the course’s round nature, you won’t need to follow your strides on the arrival leg of the outing as you would have done on the standard base camp trek. Subsequent to investing some energy unwinding at the turquoise cold lakes you will summit Gokyo Ri just to be overwhelmed by the absolute most shocking perspectives on Everest (8,848m), Lhotse (8,516m) and Cho Oyu (8,201m).
From that point, you will rise one of the notorious ‘Three Passes’ in the district – Cho La pass – over which you will re-unite with the fundamental trek up to Gorak Shep. You will have the chance to visit the trekker’s photograph point at Everest Base Camp before setting out on the trek up Kala Patthar the following day – another notable perspective in the Region.
Gokyo Lake Trek Itinerary
|1||Arrival in Kathmandu|
|2||fly to Lukla (2840m), trek to Phakding (2610m)||4 hrs|
|3||Trek to Namche Bazzar (3440m)||6 hrs|
|4||rest day in Namche|
|5||trek to Dole (4230m)||7.5 hrs|
|6||Trek to Macherma (4470m)||4 hrs|
|7||Trek to Gokyo (4790m)||4 hrs|
|8||Hike to Gokyo Ri (5330m)||3 hrs|
|9||Trek to Phortse (3950m)||3 hrs|
|10||Trek to Manjo (2835m)||3 hrs|
|11||Trek to Lukla (2840m)||4 hrs|
Here is a detailed Gokyo Lake trekking route map including the place name and its elevation.
Price Includes in Gokyo Lake Trek package
- Airport pickup and drop by private car/Van/Bus
- Two night **star Category accommodation in Kathmandu on Bed n breakfast
- Flight the Domestic flight To Lukla and to Kathmandu.
- Three meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during the trek.
- All accommodations during the trek. (Toilet will be outside your room)
- All necessary paper works the Everest National Park entry permit
- All the Trekking permit
- A helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, well-English-speaking trained, government license holder guide and porter With all his salary, food, drinks, and insurance.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- All government taxes and office expenses.
- Trekking route map
- Domestic Airport tax
- Filling a water bottle and purification table. (Eco-Tourism)
Price doesn’t Include
- Nepal entry visa fee is $40
- International airfare/Your Travel insurance
- Lunch/ Dinner in Kathmandu
- Mineral water/bottles drinks/Sweets things during the trek.
- Hot shower/Battery charge /WI-FI for the camera during the trek
- Tips for guide and porter.
- The world’s highest peak Mt. Everest (8,848m above mean sea level)
- Combination of Nature beauty and Sherpa culture.
- Can see two other peaks Lhotse, and ch oyo higher than 8,000m from Trail.
- Explore Sherpa village khumjung, Namche.
- Snow, Musk Deer, Red Panda, and Himalayan Monal.
- Monastery ( Phorste and Khumjung)
- Gokyo lake and other lakes.