Embark on a spiritual journey with the Kailash Mansarovar Yatra from Kathmandu, Nepal. This sacred pilgrimage takes you to the holy Mount Kailash and Lake Mansarovar in Tibet, with stops at important religious sites along the way. Our guided tours provide a hassle-free experience with expert guides, comfortable accommodation, and safe transportation. With breathtaking views of the Himalayas and a chance to explore the unique cultures of Nepal and Tibet, the Kailash Mansarovar Yatra is a once-in-a-lifetime journey that will leave you with lasting memories. Book your trip now and experience the spiritual power of Kailash Mansarovar Yatra.
The Kailash Mansarovar Yatra From Kathmandu, Nepal is a 13-day journey that takes you to the holy mountain of Kailash and the sacred lake of Mansarovar. The journey starts from Kathmandu, the capital of Nepal, and takes you through a scenic and adventurous route, crossing the border into Tibet, China.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
- Day 02: Fly from Kathmandu to Nepalganj
- Day 03: Fly from Nepalganj to Simikot
- Day 04: Helicopter to Hilsa, Drive to Purang (Taklakot)
- Day 05: Taklakot Rest Day Acclimatization
- Day 06: Manasorovar to Darchen
- Day 07: Darchen to Diraphuk
- Day 08: Trek to Zuthulphuk
- Day 09: Zuthulphuk to Manasarovar lake
- Day 10: Hilsa to simikot /Kathmandu
- Day 11: Departure
The Kailash Mansarovar Yatra From Kathmandu, Nepal is a journey that is filled with spiritual and adventurous highlights. Some of the major highlights of this journey are:
- Kailash Mountain: The holy mountain of Kailash is the highlight of this journey. The mountain is considered sacred by Hindus, Buddhists, Jains, and Bon followers. The peak is located in the Kailash range, which is part of the Transhimalaya in Tibet.
- Mansarovar Lake: The sacred lake of Mansarovar is another major highlight of this journey. The lake is believed to have cleansing and healing properties and is considered one of the most important pilgrimage sites for Hindus and Buddhists.
- Scenic and adventurous route: The journey from Kathmandu to Kailash Mansarovar is filled with scenic and adventurous routes. The trek from Simikot to Hilsa is a challenging trek that takes you through rugged terrain and high-altitude passes. The drive from Purang to Lake Mansarovar is also a scenic drive that takes you through the Tibetan Plateau.
The Kailash Mansarovar Yatra From Kathmandu, Nepal is a journey that is filled with challenges. Some of the major challenges of this journey are:
- Altitude sickness: The journey takes you through high-altitude passes and terrain, which can cause altitude sickness. It is important to acclimatize properly and take necessary precautions to avoid altitude sickness.
- Rugged terrain: The trek from Simikot to Hilsa is a challenging trek that takes you through rugged terrain. It is important to have good physical fitness and endurance to undertake this trek.
- Weather conditions: The weather conditions in the region can be unpredictable and harsh. It is important to be prepared for extreme weather conditions, including snowfall and strong winds.
Kailash Mansarovar Yatra is a once-in-a-lifetime experience that offers a chance to connect with oneself, nature, and the divine. The Yatra is a journey to the sacred destinations of Mount Kailash and Mansarovar Lake, located in the Himalayas. The journey takes you through remote and challenging terrain, offering an opportunity to experience the beauty and divinity of the Himalayas. In this post, we will explore what to expect from the Kailash Mansarovar Yatra.
Spiritual and Emotional Experience
Kailash Mansarovar Yatra is a spiritual and emotional experience that offers a chance to connect with oneself, nature, and the divine. The journey takes you to the sacred destinations of Mount Kailash and Mansarovar Lake, which are considered holy by Hindus, Buddhists, Jains, and Bonpas. The Mansarovar Lake is believed to be the source of four of the world’s major rivers, and a dip in its holy waters is believed to purify the soul. The journey to Mount Kailash is believed to be a path to liberation, and a journey that helps one shed their ego and connect with their inner self.
The journey to Kailash Mansarovar is a physically and mentally challenging one. The journey takes you through remote and challenging terrain, where the weather can be unpredictable and the altitude can cause altitude sickness. The trek to Kailash includes crossing the Dolma La Pass, which is situated at an altitude of 5,630 meters. The trek requires good physical fitness and stamina, and it is important to acclimatize properly to avoid altitude sickness. The journey to Kailash Mansarovar is not recommended for people with health conditions that can be aggravated by high altitude or extreme weather conditions.
The journey to Kailash Mansarovar offers a chance to meet and interact with people from different cultures and backgrounds. The Yatra is organized by the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India, and the Government of Nepal, and people from all over the world participate in it. The journey offers a chance to learn and grow by interacting with people from different parts of the world and experiencing their cultures and traditions. The journey also offers a chance to interact with the local people in Tibet, who are warm and hospitable.
Good Planning and Preparation
The journey to Kailash Mansarovar requires good planning and preparation. The journey involves obtaining necessary permits and visas, booking travel and accommodation, and preparing for extreme weather conditions. It is essential to plan the journey well in advance and make all necessary arrangements to avoid last-minute hassles. It is also important to pack wisely and carry all necessary items, including warm clothes, comfortable shoes, and a first aid kit. It is also recommended to have travel insurance that covers high altitude and extreme weather conditions.
FIXED DEPARTURE 2023
|Month||Fix Departure Dates|
|May||09 ,20 ,28|
|June||07 ,16 ,27|
|July||07 ,14 ,26|