Nar Phu Valley Trek is An awesome adventure to the wild and unexplored region found north of Annapurna, this rough and wild trek takes us to the fascinating and enchanting valley of Nar Phu. Trek begins from Jagat following the prevalent trekking courses of Annapurna Circuit trail and after that branch off from Koto to pursue the off the beaten trail to Nar Phu valley in the north of Manang and pass the Kang La go with an eminent scene of Annapurna massifs.
The Kang La pass joins Nar with Manang and three other Bhotia towns in the Neyshang valley. The valley framework above opens up to a colossal spread of high snow-tops, old towns, and high height touching settlements. Trekking to this concealed mountain valley offers medieval Tibetan culture in undisturbed structure, emotional mountains view and extraordinary high landscapes. We at that point head west over the Thorong La Pass and down through lower Mustang before making a beeline for Jomsom. We at long last flight back to Pokhara and drive back to Kathmandu the following day.
First day: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m/4,428ft), O/N At Hotel
Second day: Kathmandu: Sightseeing and Trek Preparation, O/N At Hotel
Third day: Kathmandu to Jagat Drive (1100m/3608ft): 8-9 hours, O/N At Tea House
Fourth day: Jagat to Dharapani (1,960m/6,430ft): 7-8 hours, O/N At Tea House
Fifth day: Dharapani to Koto (2,610m/8,563ft): 5-6 hours, O/N At Tea House
Sixth day: Koto to Meta (3,560m/11,680ft): 7-8 hours, O/N At Tea House
Seventh-day: Meta to Phu Gaon (4,250m/13,944ft): 7-8 hours, O/N At Tea House
Eighth Day: Acclimatization at Phu Gaon, O/N At Tea House
Ninth Day 09: Phu Gaon to Nar (4,110m/13,484ft): 6-7 hours, O/N At Tea House
Tenth Day: Acclimatization and preparation at Nar, O/N At Tea House
Eleventh Day: Nar to Kang La Pass (5,322m/17,460ft) to Ngwal (3,660m/12,008ft): 7-8 hours,O/N At Tea House
Twelveth Day: Nawal to Manang (3,540m/11,614ft): 4-5 hours, O/N At Tea House
Thirteenth Day: Manang to Yak Kharka (4,110m/13,484ft): 3-4 hours, O/N At Tea House
Fourteenth Day: Yak Kharka to Thorong Phedi (4,600m/15,092ft): 3-4 hours, O/N At Tea House
Fifteenth Day: Thorong Phedi to Thorong La (5,416m/17764ft) to Muktinath (3,800m/12,467ft): 7-8 hours, O/N At Tea House
Sixteenth Day: Muktinath to Jomsom (2,715m/8,910ft): 5-6 hours, O/N At Tea House
Seventeenth Day: Jomsom to Pokhara Flight (827m/2,700ft): 30 min flight, O/N At Hotel
Eighteenth Day: Pokhara to Kathmandu (1,300m/4,428ft): 5-6 hours drive, O/N At Hotel
Final Day : Departure from Nepal
The permit fee for Nar Phu Trek
The permit fee for the areas of Nar and Phu valley trekking is USD ($) 90 single person from September- November, and USD ($) 75 from December- August.
- Airport Pick and Drop by private car.
- Kathmandu Hotel as per itinerary twin sharing basis with B/B plan.
- Welcome Dinner
- Private jeep From to End point
- All the special permit and conservation permit.
- Full board meal during Trekking (breakfast, lunch, Dinner)
- Accommodation during Trek in Tea House(basic room)
- Well, Experience trekking Guide who hold government license with his salary food and accommodation.
- Porter for carrying your bag (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Sleeping Bag (only For trek and at last company will take back with you)
- Fresh seasonable fruits.
- • Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- Trekking Route map
- Government tax
Price doesn't Include:
- Visa for Nepal 40$ per person at Airport.
- International Airfare and travel Insurance.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Soft ,hard, mineral water, chocolate, battery charge, Wi Fi, Shower Bath, All personal Expenses.
- Extra Day as per required
- Tips For Guide and Porter.