Yala Peak (5500m) is a glory of the Langtang region. It provides an opportunity of climbing a mountain for beginners. Low risk, no technical difficulties, and less altitude keep trekkers and climbers in their comfort zone during Yala Peak Climbing.
Yala peak climbing completes within 15 days. Syabrubeshi (1503m), Lama Hotel (2410m), Langtang (3430m), Ghodatabela (3000m), Kyanjin Gompa(3830m), Kyanjin Ri (4350m), Yala peak basecamp (4800m), and Yala Peak Summit (5500m) are the major destination along with adorable serene beauty.
The highest altitude 5500m – the Yala summit is the least as compared to other mountain ranges, thus there is no risk regarding climbing. To those who want to climb mountains without training, Yala peak climbing is the best option. Along with the summit of Yala peak, trekkers and climbers
can enjoy the spectacular view of Mount Langtang, Mount Everest, Mount Manaslu and Mount Annapurna as well.
Scenic beauty, mountain climb, mountain lifestyle, Sherpa culture and hospitality throughout the trek give you a great experience. Peace, off beaten path, remote life far from the crowd definitely gives divine peace in your heart and soul.
Mission summit’s role
Mission summit offers you a complete package of Yala peak climbing. It provides the best management of all necessary requirements including climbers for guiding you to climb the Yala Peak, friendly guide throughout the trip. As you arrive in Nepal, company will guide you and gives best hospitality until your departure. Join with mission summit treks and expedition to fulfill your dream of climbing mountain.
- Yala Peak is one of the Easy and shortest climbing peak from Kathmandu.
- Panoramic view of snow-capped mountains such as Langtang Ri, Langtang Himal, Langsisa and Ganjala Peak.
- Amazing flora and fauna and Experience Tibetan Buddhist culture and life first hand.
- Take a bless from old lanagtang Gumba ( monastery) and Kanjanjin Gompa ( monastery).
- Visit local Nak cheese factory and Taste.
- Amazing Lirung and Kimshung glaciers
- Wildlife like red panda, snow leopard, musk deer, bear, langur etc.