Gokyo Cho la Pass with Everest base camp Trek is a standout amongst the most daring trekking routes of the Everest region. You will encounter the strong Himalayan Range through pleasant towns, delightful scenes, various cultures, and old religious communities. No other trek can offer these. In addition, this trek takes you to various brilliant spots of the well-known Khumbu Region that will give extremely beautiful recollections for a whole lifetime.
- Private Car/Flight
- (5330m./17,429 ft)
- 5-6 Hours
- spring & Autumn
- *** Hotel & Tea house
- Breakfast,lunch,Dinner during trekking
Everest Base Camp Trek via Gokyo Chola Pass begins from mountain flight to Lukla. From the bank of Dudhkoshi, the civilization on remoteness influenced by Buddhist culture show you the way. Peace with the scenic beauty of the Everest region makes each moment meaningful.
The glacier lakes Gokyo 1st (4661m /15,292ft), Gokyo 2nd (4720m /15485ft), and Gokyo 3rd (4750m /15584ft) with greenish-blue color surrounded by White Mountain have enormous beauty. Ascending and descending trial follows challenging off the beaten road, grandly makes you an adventurous trekker.
The crevices before reaching Cho la Pass (5,367m / 17,604ft), holds the most challenging route of the entire trek. The majestic view of Mt. Everest, Ama Dablam, Cholatse soar, Lobuche and Baruntse from the peak point of Chola Pass fulfills your thirst for Himalayan beauty.
In short, the Gokyo Cho la Pass trek includes Khumbu region exploration with Gokyo lakes, Chola pass, Everest base camp, Kalapather, various Sherpa villages, monasteries, mani walls, and Chorten. The panoramic view of Mt. Everest, Ama Dablam, Cholatse soar, Lobuche and Baruntse, Kongma La pass, Cholaste peak, Lobuche peak, Mt. Lhoste, Mt. Nuptse, Island peak, Mt Makalu, Baruntse, glacier lakes, Mt. Ama Dablam, and Pokalde peak from a different destination is most amazing.
The critical life in extreme climatic conditions and facility on such a difficult landscape shows more humanity and less business.
Mission summit treks and expeditions provide you with the best guidance for a successful trek. The arrangement of trips, accommodation, food, and time management goes unquestionable. The best services with a reasonable price, friendliness in your comfort zone are our primary roles.
Gokyo Cho la Pass Trek itinerary
|Day 01||Arrival in Kathmandu||–||–|
|Day 02||World heritage sightseeing. Trek preparation.||–||–|
|Day 03||Fly to Lukla. Trek to Banker||2886m/9,437 ft.||5 hours|
|Day 04||Trek to Namche||3450m./11,249 ft.||6 hours|
|Day 05||Trek to Khumjung via Sengboche hill||3789m||3 hours|
|Day 06||Trek to Dole village||4040m/13,211 ft.||6 hours|
|Day 07||Trek to Machhermo village||4150m/13,571 ft.||4 hours|
|Day 08||Trek to Gokyo village||4750m/15,533 ft.||5 hours|
|Day 09||Gokyo Valley and glacier lakes excursion day||–||–|
|Day 10||Trek to Thagnak||4661m / 15,241 ft.||5 hours|
|Day 11||Trek to Dzongla via Cho La Pass||4830m/15,794 ft.||6 hours|
|Day 12||Trek to Lobuche||4930m/16,121 ft.||4 hours|
|Day 13||Trek to Everest Base Camp||5364m/17,540 ft.||7 hours|
|Day 14||Hike to Kala Patthar. Descend to Pheriche||5545m/18,132 ft.||9 hours|
|Day 15||Trek to Namche Bazaar||3440 m/12,249 ft.||5 hours|
|Day 16||Trek to Lukla||2886 m/9,337 ft.||6 hours|
|Day 17||Scenic mountain flight from Lukla to Kathmandu||–||–|
|Day 18||Final departure from Kathmandu||–||–|
Cost Includes in Cho la Pass Package
- Airport pickup and drop by private car/Van/Bus
- Two night **star Category accommodation in Kathmandu on Bed n breakfast
- Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and Kathmandu
- Three meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek.
- All accommodations during the trek. (Toilet will be outside your room)
- All necessary paper works the Everest National Park entry permit
- Trekking information management system (Tims) permit
- A helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, well-English-speaking trained, government license holder guide With all his salary, food, drinks and insurance.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- All government taxes and office expenses.
- Trekking route map
- Domestic Airport tax
- sleeping Bag, Filling water bottle & Water purification tablet
Cost doesn’t Include in Cho la Pass Package
- Nepal entry visa fee $40
- International airfare/Your Travel insurance
- Lunch/ Dinner in Kathmandu
- Mineral water/bottles drinks/Sweets things during the trek.
- Hot shower/Battery charge /WI-FI for the camera during the trek
- Tips for guide.
Group Discount for Cho la pass Trek
|Number Of Travellers||Price/Person|
|1 – 1||$1,450|
|2 – 4||$1,399|
|5 – 6||$1,299|
- The world’s highest peak Mt. Everest (8,848m above mean sea level)
- Combination of Nature beauty and Sherpa culture.
- Can see other peaks Lhotse, Ch Oyo and Makalu higher than 8,000m from Trail.
- Explore Sherpa village Khumjung Namche and
- Snow Leopard, Musk Deer, Red Panda, and Himalayan Monal
- monastery ( Porste and Khumjung)
- Gokyo lake and other lakes
- Amazing view from Chola pass and peak Gokyo Ri
- Everest Base camp