- helicopter/private car
- Everest Base Camp & kalapather
- Lunch at Everest view Hotel
The Everest base camp heli tour is a day tour that takes you to the Kalapather (5,644.5 m/18,519′ft) from Kathmandu to view the highest peak in the world, Mt. Everest. Generally, the shortest trek to Everest Base camp is around 12 days. But this entire heli-day tour can complete the trek in less than three hours. The Everest Helicopter tour takes you to the Khumbu region, the homeland of the Nepal mountain tribe, the Sherpa.
On this tour, we will fly around Everest Base Camp and land at Kalapathar ( 5430 M), the highest Everest viewpoint. We can explore beautiful views of Amadablam, Nuptse, Lotshe, Choyou, Gauri Shankar, Dorjelakpa, Makalu peaks, and Gokyo peaks from the viewpoint. It gives an unforgettable memory of flying parallel to the highest mountain in the world.
During the flight you can enjoy the view of the majestic range-Mt. Everest (8848m)Mt.Pumori (7156m), mt Cho Oyu (8153m)with others. Offering a spectacular view of the snowy peaks and Himalayas landscape, we will help you to explore the entire Himalayas lying on the route to Everest with an unforgettable experience.
If you want then, you can do either private Heli or sharing Heli. For more information contact us via mail. Everest Base Camp Heli Tour is an easy and quick way to reach Everest Base camp. So, Mission Summit Treks welcomes you to join us in fulfilling your desire to be on EBC in a short period of time. We will provide you an excellent trip to Everest base camp By helicopter.
- The Chartered Helicopter tour costs 4500 USD to and from Kathmandu to Everest Base Camp.
- The sharing Everest Helicopter tour cost is 1000- 1200USD Per person.
Our helicopter service in Everest regions.
- Helicopter flight from Kathmandu to Lukla or Lukla to Kathmandu
- Helicopter flight back to Kathmandu from Gorakshep (Everest Base Camp)
- Helicopter flights from Dingboche To Lukla/Kathmandu
- Helicopter flights from Namche to Lukla/Kathmandu
- Helicopter flights from Gokyo Ri to Lukla/Kathmandu
- Wonderful Everest Himalayan range
- Fly over the amazing landscape and natural beauty of Nepal
- Flight over the Khumbu glacier and Everest Base Camp (EBC).
- Panoramic views of Mt.Everest (8848m) Mt.Pumori (7156m), mt Cho Oyu (8153m)
- Excellent view of Himalayan glacier and range of Khumbu regions such as Amadablam, Nuptse, Lotshe, Choyou, Gauri Shankar, Dorjelakpa, Makalu peaks, and Gokyo peak