Everest base camp helicopter tour is a day tour that offers you a chance to view the world’s tallest peak in the shortest time possible. Generally, the shortest trek to Everest Base camp is around 12 days. But with this entire helicopter day tour, the trek can be completed in less than three hours. An elite adventure, the Everest Helicopter tour takes you to the Khumbu region, the homeland of the Nepal mountain tribe, the Sherpa.
On this tour, we will be flying around Everest Base Camp and landed at Kalapathar ( 5430 M) form where we can explore beautiful views of Amadablam, Nuptse, Lotshe, Choyou, Gauri Shankar, Dorjelakpa, Makalu peaks, and Gokyo peak. It gives an unforgettable memory to fly parallel to the highest mountain in the world.
During the flight you can also enjoy the view of the majestic range-Mt. Everest (8848m)Mt.Pumori (7156m), mt Cho Oyu (8153m)with others. Offering a spectacular view of the snowy peak and Himalayas landscape, this is the tour that will help you bag an unforgettable experience.
If you want then, you can do Either private Heli or sharing Heli . For more information contact us via mail. Everest base camp Heli Tour is an easy and quick way to reach Everest Base camp. So we Mission summit treks welcome you to join us in fulfilling your desire to be on EBC in a short period of time. We will provide you an excellent trip to Everest base camp By helicopter.
- The Chartered Helicopter tour cost is 4500 USD from Kathmandu to Everest Base Camp and to Kathmandu.
- The sharing Everest Helicopter tour cost is 1000- 1200USD Per person.
Our helicopter service in Everest regions.
- Helicopter flight from Kathmandu to Lukla or Lukla to Katmandu
- Helicopter flight back to Kathmandu from Gorakshep (Everest Base Camp)
- Helicopter flights from Dingboche To Lukla/Kathmandu
- Helicopter flights from Namche to Lukla/Kathmandu
- Helicopter flights from Gokyo Ri to Lukla/Kathmandu
- Wonderful Everest Himalayan range
- Fly over the amazing landscape and natural beauty of Nepal
- Flight over the Khumbu glacier and Everest Base Camp (EBC).
- Panoramic views of Mt.Everest (8848m) Mt.Pumori (7156m), mt Cho Oyu (8153m)
- Excellent view of Himalayan glacier and range of Khumbu regions such as Amadablam, Nuptse, Lotshe, Choyou, Gauri Shankar, Dorjelakpa, Makalu peaks, and Gokyo peak