Ama Dablam Base Camp Trek is moderately difficult trekking in the Everest region. To get the eternal beauty of Khumbu, you can do the Ama Dablam base camp trek. Starting from Kathmandu you will explore the amazing Everest region up to Ama Dablam base camp altitude 6812m. in 13 days duration.
Ama Dablam base camp trek is one of the best trekking in SoluKhumbu. It includes the Everest base camp trek route from Lukla to Pangboche. The Different route we cover in this trek is Pangboche to Ama Dablam base camp.
Ama dablam base camp trek route
The thrilling flight to Lukla from Kathmandu/Ramechap takes you to the gateway of the Everest region. The amazing forest view, Sherpa town and Flowing Bhote Koshi welcome you with cold breeze of eastern Himalaya Nepal.
From Lukla, the trekking continues to Phakding, Manjo, Namche bazaar, Tengboche, Pangboche and finally the Ama Dablam Base camp. You will return back the same route changing the resting destination.
What to expect in the Ama Dablam base camp trek?
Panoramic view of Mt Everest, Lhoste, Lhoste shar, Tabuche, Cholache, Thamserku from Namche view Point, Tengboche, Khumjung and Pangboche. Crossing 7 suspension bridges, trek through pine trial, uphills and down hills, Sherpa villages, Sagarmatha National park and bank of Dudh Koshi. Flipping Prayers flag, peaceful Monasteries, amazing Mane and Chorten in the route to Ama Dablam base camp trek are the major part you explore special in the trek in the Khumbu region.
Trek with mission summit treks and expedition to get the best price, services and respect you deserve during the trek in Nepal.
Ama Dablam Base Camp Trek itinerary
|Day||Trek Itinerary||Elevation (m)|
|1||Arrival in Kathmandu (1330m)||1330|
|2||Kathmandu day tour||1330|
|3||Fly to Lukla (2860m) and trek to Phakding (2610m)||2860|
|4||Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m)||3440|
|5||Rest day in Namche Bazaar||3440|
|6||Trek to Pangboche (3930m) via Tengboche (3860m)||3930|
|7||Trek to Ama Dablam Base Camp (4810m) and return to Pangboche (3930m)||4810|
|8||Trek back to Namche Bazaar (3440m)||3440|
|9||Trek back to Lukla (2860m)||2860|
|10||Fly back to Kathmandu/Ramechap and drive back to Kathmandu (1330m)||1330|
- Scenic flight to Lukla, offering breathtaking views of the Himalayan mountain range.
- Trekking through Sagarmatha National Park, home to rare species of plants and animals, including the endangered snow leopard.
- Visiting Tengboche Monastery, one of the most important monasteries in the region, offering stunning views of Ama Dablam and other peaks.
- Reaching Ama Dablam Base Camp, offering spectacular views of the iconic peak and other Himalayan mountains.
- Experiencing Sherpa culture, including traditional dress, food, and hospitality, and learning about their unique way of life in the Himalayas.