Nepal is a small country occupying only 0.09% land area of the world. The country crowns richest diversity with respect to caste, culture, plants, animals and entire landscape. Every part of Nepal is beautiful and invites you to explore it. Trekking companies are medium for trekking to Nepal that takes you to the majestic scenery from Eastern to Western Nepal. There are countless trekking and tour destinations. Being a developing country you can expect off beaten road in remote areas but unexpected beauty is hidden in each corner of mountains. The country consist 68% land covered by snowless mountain and 15% land covered by snow covered mountains and terrains. Explaining the hidden charm in landscape of Nepal is always incomplete unless you visit Nepal.
Trekking in eastern Nepal
There are all level of trekking destinations for beginners to experienced hikers in Nepal. You can choose the best trekking in Nepal depending on your holidays, stamina and hiking practice. Some of the popular trekking in eastern Nepal are listed below:
Everest base camp Trek
Everest base camp trek is moderately difficult trek in eastern Nepal. It is the busiest trekking route which remain crowded in peak season. It is one of the selective trekking in Asia. Yearly thousands of tourist visit Everest base camp to fulfill their dream of stepping on base of world’s highest peak, The Mount Everest.
Highlights of Everest base camp trek
- 11 days trekking in Khumbu region
- Lukla flight from and to Kathmandu
- 11 days hiking in Everest base camp trekking route
- Total EBC trek distance is 130 Km. Trekking distance from Lukla to EBC is 65Km.
- Tea house trekking
- Sherpa culture
- The mesmerizing view of Mt Everest, Pumori, Lhotse, Nuptse, Amadablam, Thamserku, Cho oyu, and many more.
- Beautiful villages: Phakding, Manjo, Phortse, Namche, Tengboche, Pheriche,, Dingboche, Lobuche and Gorekshep.
- Climbing Kalapather (5545m)
Gokyo lake trek
Gokyo lakes are glacier-fed lakes situated in 4700 to 5000 meters high in Sagarmatha National Park. The trekking trail to Gokyo Lake is longer and more adventurous with difficulties. Gokyo Lake Trek is 11 days short trek in Everest region.
Gokyo lake trek highlights
- Amazing view of Gokyo lake, Glacier Lake above 4700m, climb Gokyo Ri
- Himalayan plants like Pine, rhododendron, Alnus Nepalensis and animals like Musk deer, red Panda, Monal, jharal, Ghoral with rich diversity in Sagarmatha national park
- Mesmerizing view of Lhotse, Cho Oyu, Gokyo, Mt. Everest and many more mountain ranges
- Sherpa culture and living strategy of mountain people
- Beautiful villages Phakding, Manjo, Namche Bazzar, Dole, Macherma and Phorts
Everest three passes trek
The Everest three passes trek is a long and bit challenging trekking that goes to the three connecting hills and Everest base camp. It is 21 days trekking including arrival and departure day, Kathmandu day tour and a buffer day.
Everest three passes trek highlights
- 21 days trek in Everest region, eastern Nepal.
- Lukla flight
- Trek to three passes – Renjo La pass (5,340m/17,520ft), Cho la pass (5420m/17,782ft), Kongma La Pass (5,535/18,159ft)
- Everest base camp, Gokyo lakes, Gokyo Ri,
- Tea house trekking
Ama Dablam base camp trek
Ama Dablam base camp trek is a short trekking in Everest region. You can enjoy the mountain views along with divine peace. Starting the trek from Lukla you can cover Ama Dablam base camp trekking route through Phakding, Namche, Tengboche and Pangboche.
Highlights of Ama Dablam base camp trek
- Ama Dablam base camp
- 7 day trekking in Ama Dablam base camp trekking route
- Lukla flight
- Sagarmatha national park, rare plants and animals
- Tengoche monastery, mane and chorten
- Sherpa culture and tradition
- Amazing view of Ama Dablam, Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Thamserkhu, and Khaki
Everest Panorama trek
The shortest trek for all aged people in Everest region is Everest Panorama trek. You can do this trek without trekking experience as well. You can explore Namche Bazzar and its view point and trek to Tenhboche as your final destination in this Everest view trek.
Everest Panorama trek highlights
- Amazing view of Mt Everest, Nuptse, Lhola, Cho Oyu, Thamserkhu, Ama Dablam and other peaks
- Everest landscape in Sagarmatha National park
- Richest biodiversity in Khumbu region
- Himalayan Thamel Namche Bazzar and Namche view point
- Everest view hotel, Syangboche airport and Dudhkoshi river
- Suspension bridges, mane and Chorten, prayers flag
North Eastern Nepal offers numerous trekking, expedition and peak climbing. Normal hikers can do Island peak climbing, Mera peak climbing and Yela peak climbing. Experienced hikers can do Everest base camp expedition, Ama Dablam expedition, Lobuche peak climbing and many more treasures.
Kanchenjunga Base camp trek
Kanchenjunga base camp trek is longest and challenging trek in eastern Nepal. The mountain bordered with India and holds camping on some places. At least 25 days are required to cover popular destinations of Kanchenjunga base camp trekking route.
Kanchenjunga base camp trek highlights
- Base camp of third highest peak in the world
- 22 days trekking in Kanchenjunga region
- Off the beaten trek in eastern Nepal
- Kanchenjunga conservation area and its diversity
- Snow leopard, musk deer, red panda, Himalayan wild bear, variety of birds and plants
- Trek to Suketar, Mitlung, Chiruwa, Sukhum, Amjilosa, Gyabla, Ghunsa, Khangpachan, Lhonak and KBC
- Highest elevation, 5143m (Kanchenjunga base camp)
Pikey Peak Trek
Pikey Peak trek is short trek in Lower Everest region. You can enjoy the diversity and amazing view of lower Khumbu region. The trekking starts from Phaplu and continues to Sallari, Ghumti, Pikey base camp, Junbesi and ends on Phaplu.
Highlights of Pikey peak trek
- 6 days trekking in Everest region.
- Thrilling flight to Phaplu
- Amazing view of Mt. Everest, Kanchenjunga, Makalu, Lhotse, Cho Oyu, Manaslu, Annapurna I, and many more peaks from Pikey peak
- Tea house trekking
- Pikey peak climbing
- Highest elevation, 4065m Pikey peak
Makalu Base Camp trek
Makalu Base Camp trek leads to base camp of 5th highest peak in the world. The trekking route to Makalu base camp can be reached after taking flight to Tumlingtar from Kathmandu and driving to Chichira. Trek begins from Chichira and continues to Num, Seduwa, Tashigaon, Khongma Danda, Dobate, Yangri Kharka, Langmale Kharka to Makalu base camp. You can enjoy the amazing mountain view and himalayan landscape during the trek.
Highlights of Makalu base camp trek
- Tea house trekking
- 22 days long trek in Khumbu region
- Off the beaten trek
- Amazing views of Makalu range, Makalu landscape
- Villages, local life and culture
- Highest elevation – Makalu base camp, 5050m
Trekking in Central Nepal
Central Nepal offers easiest short trekking route from Kathmandu. You can do family trek, day hiking and short tour in Central Nepal. Some of the popular trekking in central Nepal are listed below:
Langtang valley trek
Langtang valley trek is one of the popular trekking in central Nepal. The trekking begins after driving to Syabrubesi from Kathmandu. The trekking undergoes in Langtang national park to explore the Langtang valley and its mesmerizing beauty.
Highlights of Langtang valley trek
- 8 days trekking in Langtang National park
- Tea house accommodation
- Amazing places Lama hotel, Langtang valley, Kyanjin gumba, Ghoda tabela and Bamboo
- Rivers, water fall, suspension bridge, Buddhist Mani wall, mane and chorten
- Spectacular view of Ganesh Himal, Langtang Lirung, Yubra Himal, Dorje Lakpa, Gangchhempo peak, Nayakang and Yela peak.
- Highest elevation 4850m, Kyanjin Ri.
Helambu trek is a short trekking nearest to Kathmandu valley, central Nepal. The trekking begins from Kathmandu and continues to Helambu valley. Both beginners and experienced trekkers can trek to Helambu easily.
Highlights of Helambu trek
- Six days trekking near Kathmandu
- Visit Sundrijal, Chisapani, Khutumsang, Tharepati, Tarke Ghyang, Sermathang
- Ethnic Tamang community, forest trial, pasture and hills
- Amazing view of Gaurishankar Himal, Langtang Lirung and Ganesh Himal
- Low risk of altitude sickness
- Tea house trekking
- Highest elevation 3690m, Tharepati
Nagarkot hiking is the shortest hiking/trekking near Kathmandu valley. Enjoy your holiday on the forest and hills around Kathmandu valley. This trek is from Kathmandu to Bhaktapur on through forest and hills. You will enjoy the moment rather than felling tired.
Nagarkot Hiking highlights
- 2 days trekking in two district Kathmandu and Bhaktapur
- Visit Sankhu, Sundarijal and Nagarkot
- Sunrise from Nagarkot
- World heritage site- Changunarayan Temple, Nagarkot view point, Forest trial
- Temples, Gumba and small villages
- Mount Everest view from Nagarkot
- Luxurious hotel for night stay
- Highest elevation, 2195m
Gosaikunda trek is a paradise of Langtang national park. This trek is short trek near Kathmandu. You can enjoy the hiking in forest trial and cliff of hills in peaceful environment. The waterfalls, lakes and rivers on the trail is amazing. Gosaikunda is a lake with historical norms. Thousands of pilgrims trek to Gosaikunda and take bath to worship lord Shiva.
Highlights of Gosaikunda trek
- Gosaikunda lake 4380m and its
- Langtang national park and its diversity
- Colorful flowers on pasture
- Tamang people and their life
- 4 days hiking in Langtang national park
- Amazing view of mt langtang Lirung, Ganesh Himal and many more.
- Higherst elevation Gosaikunda 4380m.
Trekking in western Nepal
Western Nepal is trekking center for low to highest elevation trekking in Annapurna conservation area and Manaslu conservation area. Most of the trekking in western Nepal gives tremendous view of Annapurna range, Dhaulagiri range, Lamjung Himal, Manaslu range, Machhapuchhre, Himchuli and many more peaks of central Himalaya from respective view points. Popular trekking in western Nepal are listed below:
Annapurna base camp trek
Annapurna base camp trek is moderate trekking in western Nepal. Trekking experienced makes your trekking easier to ABC. The amazing view of Annapurna range in Annapurna landscape is mesmerizing that never fade from your memories. There are different trekking route to Annapurna base camp depending on ABC trek itinerary. ABC trek can be combined with Mardi Himal trek, Ghorepani Ponhill trek and Annapurna circuit trek.
Highlight of 14 days Annapurna base camp trek
- 9 days trekking in Annapurna landscape
- Gurung and Tamang culture in beautiful villages
- Ghorepani, Poonhill, Tadapani, Sinuwa, Deurali, Annapurna base camp, Bamboo and Jhunu danda and Nayapul as major destinations
- Amazing view of Annapurna range, Machhapuchhre, Gangapurna, Annapurna south, and Himchuli
- Tea house trekking in western Nepal
- Kathmandu and Pokhara sight seeing
- Highest elevation -Annapurna base camp 4130m
If we skip Ghorepani Poonhill then Annapurna base camp can be short trek and competed in 7 days including your arrival and departure day. So you can choose short Annapurna Base camp trek in case of having less time.
North Annapurna base camp trek
North Annapurna base camp trek is moderately difficult trek in western Nepal. Tea house is available only in few resting places and we should do camping in Sandhikharka and North Annapurna base camp. This trek starts from Beni and completes after 6 days trekking.
Highlights of North Annapurna base camp trek
- New trekking in Annapurna region
- Off the beaten trial and camping trek
- Forest, cave, waterfalls, rivers and glaciers
- Amazing view of Dhaulagiri, Himchuli, Machhapuchhare and Annapurna range
- 10 days trekking in north Annapurna region
Ghorepani Poonhill trek
Ghorepani Poonhill trek is the short and easy trek in western Nepal. Beginners can also do this trek easily. The trekking begins from Nayapul and continues to uphill towards small villages in Annapurna region. Poonhill is the hill station for sunrise view with all the mountain rage of Annapurna region.
Ghorepani Poonhill trek highlights
- 5 days trekking in Annapurna landscape
- Tea house trekking
- Amazing view of Mt. Machhapuchhare, Himlung, Annapurna south, and Annapurna massif
- Trek through beautiful villages:- Hille village, Ghorepani, Tadapani, and Ghandruk
- Sunrise view from Poonhill
Mardi Himal trek
Mardi Himal trek is short and easy trek near Pokhara. You can complete the trek in 12 days with sightseeing in Kathmandu. The trek can be directly started from Dhampus, Pokhara and compete in 4 days as well.
Highlights of Mardi Himal trek
- Tea house trekking with best service
- Mixed broadleaf and rhododendron forest trial, pasture with diversified herbs and shrubs
- Amazing view of Annapurna landscape from view point
- Panoramic view of Mt. Machhapuchhare, Himchuli, Gangapurna, Annapurna south and Annapurna range
- Sunrise view from Mardi Himal view point
- Himalayan life and culture
- Highest elevation, Mardi Himal base camp 4500m.
Khopra danda trek
Khopra danda trek is newly established trekking route for panaromic view of Annapurna range, Machhapuchhare, Annapurna south and Himchuli. This trek offers off beaten path with mesmerizing beauty of Annapurna landscape. The trekking covers poonhill trekking route and continues to Swanta, Chistibang and Khopra danda.
Highlights of Khopra danda trek
- Khopra danda trek is a short and easy trek in off beaten path of Annapurna region.
- Amazing view of Machhapuchhare, Annapurna range and its surrounding mountains
- 11 days trekking in western Nepal
- Tea house for accommodation
- Tamang and Gurung culture
Kori village trek
Kori trek is the most popular trekking near Pokhara. You can explore the central point of Nepal. The amazing landscape of Kori village, Gurung culture and transhumance practice has increased tourism in Kori village.
Highlights of Kori village trek
- Sikles village , Kapuche lake and Kori danda
- Tea house trekking
- Short trek from Pokhara
- Forest trial, rivers and rivulets
- Annapurna conservation area
- Highest elevation Thulek (4115m)
Mohare danda trek
Mohare danda trek is another attraction point of Annapurna. We can have remarkable journey from Ghaleshwor to Mohare danda through Banskharka, Nadi village and Tilkot. The trekking is short and can be done within five days.
Highlights of Mohare danda trek
- Annapurna Dhaulagiri community
- Amazing view of Annapurna range, Dhaulagiri range, Himchuli and Machhapuchhare
- Sunrise and sunset view from Mohare hill
- Forest trial, pasture, local villages and good hospitality from Tamang and gurung community
- 5 days trekking
- Highest elevation, Mohare danda 3300m
Khumai danda trek
Khumai danda trek is the short and easy trek near Pokhara. It is 3 days trek that starts from Hille Kharka and completes in Ghachowk. The starting points of Khumai danda trek is either by Mardi bridge or from Hemja bridge.
Highlights of Khumai danda trek
- Short trek from Pokhara
- Amazing view of Annapurna south, Machhapuchhare, Himchuli, and Annapurna landscape from Khumai danda
- Local people and life style
- New trekking destination in Nepal
- Highest elevation Khumai danda (3245m)
Annapurna circuit trek
Annapurna circuit trek is the long and moderately difficult trek in Annapurna region. If you want to view entire Annapurna region and explore its beauty then ACT trek is always best.
It is 17 days trek in Nepal that leads you to Beshisahar, Dharapani, Pisang, Manang, Letdar, Thorung Phedi, Thorung La pass (5416m), Muktinath, Jomsom, Tatopani, Ghorepani, Poonhill Tadapani and Ghandruk as major destination.
Highlights of Annapurna circuit trek
- Moderately difficult trekking in Annapurna region
- Amazing view of Langtang Himal, Annapurna ranges, Gangapurna, Manaslu, Dhaulagiri and many more mountain peaks
- Explore Manang, Mustang, Jomsom, Poonhill, Ghorepani and Ghandruk
- Ethnic culture, local life and hospitality
- Highest elevation Thorong La pass, (5416m)
Annapurna circuit trek with Tilicho lake
If you want to go Tilicho Lake then we should extend the Annapurna circuit trek to Tilicho Lake. Annapurna circuit trek with Tilicho Lake itinerary remains same as Annapurna circuit trek until reaching Manang. The route continues to Shree Kharka, Tilicho base camp, Tilicho lake, high camp, Muktinath, Jomsom and Pokhara.
Highlights of Annapurna circuit trek with Tilicho lake
- Long route trek in Annapurna region, 16 days trekking
- Tilicho lake, The highest lake in the world
- Dry region of Nepal, Manang and Mustang
- Biodiversity, ethnic people, local life and remote place
- Amazing view of Annapurna range, Tilicho range, Dhaulagiri range and Lamjung Himal
- Tea house trekking
- Highest elevation, Tilicho lake, 4990m.
Manaslu circuit trek
Manaslu circuit trek is moderately difficult trekking in Manaslu conservation area. It is off the beaten trek in Gorkha district. The trek Soti Khola and continues to Machha khola, Jagat, Deng, Namrung, Samagaon, and Manasli base camp. It is 17 days trek including sightseeing in Kathmandu.
Highlights of Manaslu circuit trek
- Classic off the beaten trek
- Budi Gandaki George, Machhakhola, Sotikhola and lakes
- Hindu and Buddhist culture
- Mountain villages, monasteries, temples and amazing nature
- Amazing view of Mt Ganesh Himal, Siring range, Annapurna range, Bouddha himal, Himalchuli, Ngadi Chuli and many more
- Highest elevation Larke pass 5160m.
Trekking in mid-western Nepal
Mid-western Nepal offers amazing beauty of dry Mountain. The most popular destination of mid – western Nepal is Dolpo district. Some places of mid-western Nepal are remote and we can experience traditional life style. The mirror of ancient Nepal can be seen in this region. There are few trekking destinations in Dolpo district. They are:-
Upper Dolpo trek
Dolpo is neighboring district of Mustang. The dryness of Mustang has been extended to Dolpo as well. Being the district behind the mountain no rainfall occurs in higher region of Dolpo. So the Upper Dolpo trek is a moderately difficult trekking in dry region of Nepal. You can see dry mountains and non-green surrounding in Upper Dolpo. The peaceful environment and innocent faces in remote villages shows the Himalayan life. You can see the difficult landscape and difficult life of people living in Dolpo.
Highlights of Upper Dolpo Trek
- Shyephoksundo lake in Shey Phoksundo national park
- Dry mountains, rocky trial and diverse landscape
- Camping trek
- Tibetan Buddhist culture, Mane and Chorten, prayers flag
- Remote life
- Highest elevation, Kang – La Pass (5151m)
Lower Dolpo circuit trek
Lower Dolpo circuit trek is long and moderately difficult trek in mid western Nepal. The trekking starts from Juphal and continues to Dunai, Tarakot,, Laina, Nawarpani, Dho Tarap, Numa La base camp, Danigar, Cross Baga la pass, Ringmo, Phoksundo lake, and Shyanta. You will roam the entire circuit of Lower Dolpo and experience the life, culture and peaceful nature of remote Nepal.
Highlights of Lower Dolpo circuit trek
- Dry and green landscape in Mid-western Nepal
- Ethnic Tibetan culture
- Amazing view of Dhaulagiri massif
- Shey Phoksundo lake
- Camping and tea house trekking
- Highest elevation Numa La pass 5238m.
Shey Phoksundo lake trek
Shey Phoksundo lake trek is short and wonderful trek in mid-western Nepal. It is easy trek in Lower Dolpo that goes up to Shey Phoksundo lake, the deepest lake in Nepal. The trekking begins from Juphal and continues to Dunai, Chhepka, Jharana and reaches Phoksundo lake.
Highlights of Shey Phoksundo lake trek
- Amazing view of Phoksundo lake
- Short trek in Dolpo
- Remote life and culture of ethnic people, monasteries, mane and Chorten
- Water fall, forest and amazing Phoksundo river
- Tea house trekking
- Highest elevation, Phoksundo Lake view point, 3641m.
Best time for trekking to Nepal
Nepal has diverse climatic condition from western to eastern Nepal and lower Terai to Himalayan belt. Trekking is possible throughout the year in Nepal based on season. Most of the trekking in Nepal are favorable during spring and autumn. It is not that no trekking are for winter and summer. There are only selective trekking that can be done during winter and summer.
Spring season trek to Nepal
Spring season refers to months of March, April and May in Nepal. You can do all trekking in Everest region, Annapurna region, Dhaulagiri and Kanchenjunga region during spring as the best season for trekking throughout the country. The weather remains pleasant and clear view of surrounding makes your trekking awesome during spring.
Summer season trek in Nepal
Summer season refers to months of June, July, and August. Most of the trekking route remains closed due to heavy rainy fall. You can do trekking in dry regions like Dhaulagiri, Mustang and Dolpo during summer.
Autumn season trek in Nepal
Autumn season (September, October and November) is best season for trekking. You can do all trekking of Nepal during autumn. It is always better to choose late September or October second week for booking your trek because we cannot predict the ending of monsoon in Nepal. Past weather condition has shown wet September in past decade. Thus mid Sepetember to mid-December remains best from trekking to Nepal. Moderate temperature and clear skies adds joy in your trek, You can have amazing views of surrounding during autumn season.
Winter season trekking in Nepal
Winter season is off season for high elevation trek. Trekking remains very difficult due to cold weather and snow covered trekking routes. Short treks like Poonhill trekking, Mardi Himal trek, Kori village trek, Khumai danda trek, Mohare danda trek of western Nepal can be done in winter.
Essentials for trekking to Nepal
After choosing the trekking destinations you should know essentials for trekking without which you cannot do trekking in Nepal. The most important things to know about trek in different regions of Nepal are explained below.
Foreigners requires visa for visiting Nepal. You can take Nepal visa in airport after your arrival or from your nearby embassy. 15 days Nepal visa is enough for short treks and long treks up to 14 days. Visa of 1 month is required for long trek having more than 15 day.
Permit is required for all trekking destination in Nepal. You can get pemit from tourism board. Special permit is required for restricted area like Dolpo, Manaslu, Mustang, Limi valley, Nar Phu valley of western Nepal. At least two people and guide are necessary to make special permit. The cost of permit varies according to SAARC countries member and foreigner whereas special permit rate is same for all people. The associated trekking company will make your permit.
Restricted area for trekking to Nepal
There are some off the beaten trek in Nepal in restricted area that require special permit for trekking. The restricted area and trekking are tabulated below:
|SN||Restricted area||Restricted area trekking Nepal|
|1||Mustang||Upper Mustang Trek|
|2||Manang||Nar Phu Valley trek|
|3||Dolpa||Upper Dolpo Trek|
|Lower Dolpo circuit trek|
|Shey Phoksundo Lake trek|
|4||Gorkha||Manaslu circuit trek|
|Manaslu Tsum Valley trek|
|5||Kanchenjunga||Kanchenjunga Base Camp Trek|
|6||Mugu||Rara Lake Trek|
Clothing for trekking to Nepal
Proper clothing is very important for all trekking throughout Nepal. Most of the trekking are Himalayan trek and warm clothings can make you safe from clod climatic condition of Himalayan region. You need extra clothes to prevent from changing weather and unpredicted rainfall. Warm thermal clothes and shocks are essential for early morning hiking on high elevation of some trekkings like Kalapathher in EBC trek, Poonhill in Poonhill trekking, Mardi Himal view point in Mardi Himal trek, Gokyo Ri on Gokyo lake trek, Thorongla Pass in Annapurna circuit trek, Pikey peak in Pikey Peak Trek.
Common clothes for trekking in Nepal
- Warm jacket – down jacket,
- Water and windproof jacket (alternatively bring a poncho or umbrella)
- Long sleeved synthetic fleece (windproof material, if possible)
- Thermal underwear.
- Hat, a pair of gloves and a scarf.
- Comfortable hiking trousers. (Loose fitting)
- 2/4 pairs of warm wool-blend socks
- 2/4 pairs of running socks or liner socks.
- Proper hiking boots.
- Running shoes and flip-flops.
- 2-3 T-shirts.
Trekking package in Nepal includes three meal (breakfast, lunch and dinner). The hotel menu are basis for food in most of the trekking destination. Breakfast includes tea/coffee, tibetan bread/brown bread /white bread, chick pea or potato curry, salad bread items (boiled, half boiled, omelet), porridge. Lunch includes Nepali thali (rice, curry, lentils, pickle, pappad), noodles, pasta, spaghetti, mo:mo and many more.
Food items and taste may vary from place to place but most of items remain same. You can choose your food from menu but selection of no of items depends on the package and group.
Water will be available in every trekking in Nepal but you should use hot water or mineral water. Even though the water flowing in natural resources like rivers and spring are fresh water and drinkable but don’t try without any guidance. You may suffer from water borne diseases and fall sick due to contamination. Mostly Mountain water are safe for drinking but you should be careful to your health. It is better not to try drinking direct water from spring and river.
Safety is very important during the trek. You should follow instructions of guide, norms and regulation of company protocol. You should not forget your regular medicine and always remember to share difficulties with your guide. If you suffer altitude sickness then it is necessary to take rest and move to low elevation.
Travel insurance is supportive in difficulties. Always remember to do insurance for trekking to Nepal. In case if you become sick and condition become worse then you should return back in emergency. Emergency heli departure from trekking route will be via insurance will be budget. So, It is always best to do travel insurance.
Conclusion of Trekking to Nepal
Trekking to Nepal includes a brief introduction to trekking and highlights of all the popular trekking in Nepal. This article has summarized the trekking of Nepal in all regions of Nepal along with the best season and essentials for trekking. It will support trekkers to choose their trekking destination from a single page. Lets explore Nepal and make our holiday awesome with natural beauty hidden in Himalaya.